Looking For A Job?
At Quantiq, we have always believed that our people are the foundation of our success and we value our employees for their talents, commitments and contributions.
If you have the passion, conviction and drive to make a difference, join us now!
- Rewarding career progression
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Friendly and homely working environment
In-depth coverage of assigned product(s), new product(s) and any relevant business opportunities:
- Develop relationships with vendors and channel management team to work on action plans to grow market share for assigned product(s).
- Manage product pipeline integrity and product P&L statement with vendors, ensuring profitability.
- To be constantly on the lookout for suitable products to assess, evaluate and eventually add to current suite of distribution.
- Assess IT security landscape regularly via functional ground engagement and clients’ feedback channel activities.
- Adopt a holistic approach to solution(s) recommendation and sales pitch – not purely product peddling – to match customers’ ever evolving expectations and needs.
- Ability to identify key success factors and potential pitfalls of product management, and to act upon them tactfully.
- Formulated plans and strategies to meet mandatory compliance and guideline requirements: PCI DSS, SOX, IM8 etc.
Other responsibilities correlated with Product Management:
- Possess exceptional communication skills to liaise with product vendors.
- To regularly disseminate IT security-related information to internal staff to educate and boost awareness, skillsets and knowledge.
- To instil business development mentality and mind-set within product team.
- Provide regular actual and projected sales funnel, trends and goals.
- Work closely with the Marketing team/manager to identify and develop value propositions to improve sales effectiveness.
- At least 3 years working experience in IT field
- Diploma or equivalent, with at least 2-3 years of experience in Product Management
- Observant and meticulous in order to accurately assess IT security landscape
- Resourceful in generating sales leads and developing new accounts
- Ability to work independently or in a team
- Good interpersonal skills to ensure good relationships with vendors and partners
- Strong business acumen to manage the profitability and long term strategy of products
- Results oriented and possess a strong desire to win
- Proven sales track records, preferably of various projects with high value
- Proven creativity and innovative ability to deal with project pitches and strategies
- Ability to manage and implement security related projects based on customer's requirements, be it individually or through team efforts.
- Provide level 2 support (post sales) on specific securities and technical issues.
- Ability to liaise with vendors' Technical Assistance Centre (TAC) to resolve technical issues.
- Adhere to 24 x 7 standby rosters and provide assistance to customers whenever needed.
- Technically minded.
- Willing to learn new products to propose to customers.
- Able to articulate security concepts.
- Be self-motivated and self-reliant.
- Creative and able to think out of the box
- 1 - 3 years of working experience in IT / IT Security Industry in a technical engineer capacity.
- In-depth technical understanding of solutions in network infrastructure, enterprise IT setup, as well as security spaces in the IT infrastructure.
- Knowledge of the industry disciplines, technologies and applications relevant to networking infrastructure and security.
- Network security product knowledge (Firewall, IPS, Proxy, SSL VPN, etc.).
- Application Security knowledge (System Development Life Cycle, OWASP Top 10, Web Site defacement, etc.).
- Experience working with customers, sales personnel and/or customer services is an advantage.
- Good communication skills and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.